Bulletin météo du 15 avril 2015
Renault Captur continue d'affronter des vents forts de face. Ces vents devraient mollir dans la journée. En revanche les angles ne devraient pas évoluer de manière significative.
Spirit of Hungary navigue toujours dans des vents de travers modérés. Le vent devrait adonner légèrement au fur et à mesure de leur remontée vers le détroit de Gibraltar.
*** SYNOPSIS ***
00Z WEDNESDAY (15-APR-2015)
1) Low pressure (1013mb) moves to 38N/12W or southwest of Lisbon. A broad NW flow around the western periphery of the low, backing W to the Moroccan coast and then southwest into the Gulf of Cadiz. The low will be slowly weakening, and so will the flow around it.
2) A complex pattern will be developing into the southwestern Med, with a low pressure (1015mb) east of Gibraltar. Stronger E/NE winds over the southwestern Med and Alboran Sea will be slowly weakening and tending N’ly with time.
3) Light conditions over the Gulf of Valencia north to Barcelona will be slowly increasing from the NE, with seas building as well.
00Z THURSDAY (16-APR-2015)
1) Low pressure over the Bay of Biscay will support a cold front across western Iberia to the Gulf of Cadiz and then into northwestern Morocco.
2) A weak high pressure (1024mb) near 30N/32W with a ridge northeast to near Lisbon. A N/NW flow south of the ridge axis to 30N.
3) Light and variable winds developing in the Alboran Sea. W’ly flow arriving in Gibraltar Strait during the day and then spreading into Alboran Sea later.
4) A trough or weak low pressure will be south to north off the east coast of Spain. Unsettled weather with winds mainly light except for light coast sea breezes.
00Z FRIDAY (17-APR-2015)
1) High pressure (1026mb) near 39N/35W. Low pressure (1012mb) near 44N/13W. A N tending NW flow of moderate wind across the Gulf of Cadiz.
2) A broad flow of light SW winds across the Alboran Sea and into the southwestern Med. Sea breezes will be prevalent across the southern coast of Spain.
3) Lighter winds with overnight land breezes and daytime sea breezes from the Gulf of Valencia to Barcelona.
General Forecast along race route
*** WEDNESDAY (15-APR-2015) ***
* 30N to 35N and 20W to Moroccan Coast *
WIND: NW/W 13-18
WEATHER: Variable clouds with a chance of showers.
* Gulf of Cadiz *
WIND: W/SW 10-15.
WEATHER: Variable clouds with a slight chance of showers.
* SW Med *
WIND: NE 10-20 becoming light and variable except for sea breezes on the Spanish coast.
SEAS: 1-2m subsiding 1m or less with time.
WEATHER: Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers, mainly near the coast.
* Gulf of Valencia and Balearic Sea *
WIND: Generally NE/E 10-15.
SEAS: Around 1m
WEATHER: Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers.